We'll need Windows Installer team to change the way they implemented ICEs back
in 1998.

From: Anthony Foglia [mailto:afog...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2015 12:42 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] ICE Validation in CI systems

WiX team (and users), we're trying to use WiX on our CI system and failing the
ICE validation because the service account does not have administrative
privileges.  I assume it's the same as this bug,
http://wixtoolset.org/issues/3968/ .

Has any progress been made on this issue?  What are the obstacles to getting
WiX to do ICE validation without administrative privileges?

--
--Anthony