What did the log file say?

From: Cockerham, Gregory [mailto:gregory.cocker...@siemens.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 8:29 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] util:User not being removed on uninstall

I am creating a user during my install and adding that user to the
Administrators group:

            <Component Id="<cmpId> " Guid="<guid>" Win64="yes" KeyPath="yes">
              <CreateFolder/>
              <util:User Id="systemAdmin" CreateUser="yes"
RemoveOnUninstall="yes" FailIfExists="no" Name="[SERVICEACCOUNT]"
Password="[SERVICEACCOUNTPWD]" CanNotChangePassword="yes"
PasswordNeverExpires="yes" UpdateIfExists="no">
                <util:GroupRef Id="AdminGroup"/>
              </util:User>
            </Component>

The user is not being removed on uninstall. It was working and I haven't
changed this code in a while (if ever). The only difference I'm aware of
between when it was working and now is we upgraded from Wix 3.8 to 3.9.
Any help appreciated.

-Greg

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of intended recipients.
The information contained herein may include trade secrets, protected health or
personal information, privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in
error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message and any
attachment from your system. Thank you for your cooperation