Hello,

I am using burn at the moment to install 2 separate MSI files which I set to
visible so I end up with 3 ARP entries which is fine with me.

My burn UI have a checkbox which allow me not to install the second MSI if I do
not want to upgrade that one. For this, I did not use "InstallCondition"
because I do not want it to also uninstall. So I pass the check box value as a
property to the MSI which will exit successfully early on
(WixExitEarlyWithSuccess custom action).

The only problem I have left is that when installing an upgrade of the bundle
and not upgrading that second MSI, it is still uninstalled by the automatic
removing of the previous bundle. Is there anyway I can prevent this from
happening?

If I use permanent="yes" on the MsiPackage, that could be fine but I still want
the bundle to uninstall it if the user explicitly uninstall the bundle manually.

Thanks,

Pat