Hi,

I have an requirement that says to Add 'MyWindowService' to Services.msc

1.      Window Service Name should be "My Project Name Service"  --> This is
done.

2.      Run as an account defined by the UI Dialog - Username & Password (I
have an UI dialog where I enter UserId and Password)  --> This is done.

Please help me out in achieving the below requirements,

1.      Grant Service write to account (policy)

2.      Add account to local admin

3.      Open port on install

4.      Close port on uninstall

5.      Set the service base addresses to current machine name

6.      Validate drive letter on install - prefer
D:\WindowsServices\<PRODUCTNAME> revert to C drive if D is not available.

1.      Uninstall remove all log files --> For this requirement I tried the
below options but it did not work:
<Product>
    <CustomAction Id="Cleanup_logfile" Directory="INSTALLFOLDER"
    ExeCommand="cmd /C &quot;del install.log&quot;"
    Execute="deferred" Return="ignore" HideTarget="no" Impersonate="no" />
    <InstallExecuteSequence>
      <Custom Action="Cleanup_logfile" After="RemoveFiles" >
        REMOVE="ALL"
      </Custom>
    </InstallExecuteSequence>
</Product>
ExeCommand="cmd /C &quot;rmdir /s /q &quot;.\[folder name]&quot;&quot;"

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chetan.

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out
your
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail
Infosys e-mail system.