Hi,

I have to follow-up on this.
Why is the built-in variable WixBundleOriginalSource not returning the
correct location of the installer. It seems to remove the content of square
brackets from the path. For example lets say that i'm trying to execute the
installer from location "C:/MyTestFolder/Some[Missing]Data/Install.exe".
The WixBundleOriginalSource variable will return the following location
"C:/MyTestFolder/SomeData/Install.exe", without the "[Missing]" text.
I have to specify that I am using the wix standard BA and would like to
avoid having any custom code.

Thanks in advance,
MihaiT