Thanks Nir for the response!

As I mentioned, the ProductCode in my case is changing with every new build
of the msi, so I cannot search for it as it's not fixed.

I was looking into RegistrySearch and found conflicting info for the Result
attribute which is an Enumeration. The documentation says that if I specify
it as "exists", I'll get either true or false. But the wix I'm using(wix
3.8) I'm getting a return value of 1 or 0. Not sure if that has been changed
in the recent past and I'm having an older version.

Anyways, I'm using (NOT VariableName) in the Condition so I get the same
result whether it returns true or 1, but it would be good to know what's the
expected value there.