The component (child) package can't add referrence to its main package
(parent).I have a component package that can be included in differents main
packages and when I make this package I don't know the possible packages that
could be include it.As this component package is released by a company and the
main package is released by another later.So I can only add a reference in the
main package to its component package.
I have tried to add a tag to the component package as I can get this BundleTag
from the main package when it detect the related bundle added in the main
package using the Upgrade code of the component package.In this case in the
main package I have added the RelatedBundle element using the UpgradeCode of
the component package.

I don't have understood if the RelatedBundle must be declared in the main
package using the UpgradeCode of the component package and using the mode
Detect or Addon?

Thanks.