We have some applications which will be changing the actual files they install
as they upgrade in the sense that new names will be used.

I notice that my default way of doing the upgrades does not *delete* the old
ones. (I.e., creating a new WXS with the same upgrade code as the old one but
with new components, etc.) What's the best way to go about doing this? Do I
have to put in a RemoveFile for everything?? What if the directory changes?

Keith Douglas
Programmer Analyst | Programmeur analyste
Questionnaire Development Services - CAI Social | Services de développement de
questionnaires - IAO Social
Jean Talon Building | Immeuble Jean-Talon / Floor | Étage 4 A-3
Statistics Canada | 170 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 170, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
keith.doug...@statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-854-5589
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-4674