Those issues are discussed in the weekly on-line meeting, Tuesday evening,
and summarized in this  blog
<https://www.firegiant.com/blog/2015/6/16/wix-online-meeting-70-highlights/>
.  If I recall from the comments in the last meeting, the 'RC' will be
announced soon.  The stable release is expected to wait until after the
Microsoft release of VS2015 is completed.  Subsequently it is likely that
there will be 'service releases' of 3.10.n rather than a focus on a 3.11 (or
3.1x) and a focus on the 4.x efforts.  But those are issues which are
discussed in the weekly meeting on, Tuesday evening, and I think all are
welcome to participate.