On Jun 1, 2007, at 5:21 AM, Christopher Windsor wrote:

Any ideas what I need to do to make this code work?

I wouldn't spend any cycles trying to get plugins to work with trunk right now. Ryan is moving a lot of code, and the API isn't locked down yet. Whatever you fix will likely break again. Once things settle down, we'll announce the changes and the API so that plugin developers (for tagging/category plugins) have a head start. Best bet is to monitor WP-Hackers, http://boren.nu/ and http:// markjaquith.wordpress.com/ and to bug the authors of your favorite plugins to update, once we lock down the API.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://markjaquith.com/

Covered Web Services