Lloyd Budd wrote:
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 8:36 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I read the post you linked. It seems that user has Mac. I get this error on
 Windows. I also don't know what the Bad Behavior plugin is. I did goto the
 website, but far as I know I don't have any Bad Behavior plugin.

 Maybe I will try disabling my other plugins one by one and seeing if that
 help. I don't have much. One for Adsense and one for Kimili Flash Plugin.

Hi Yuppicide,

Please do disable your plugins and let us know the result. That is an
essential step in debugging WordPress problems. Thank you for
reporting this!

Thanks again,
Yuppicide and Lloyd,

I'm using the Bad Behavior plugin (latest version) and my guess is that you need to add your IP address to the "whitelist.inc.php" file located in the "bad-behavior" sub-folder inside the main "Bad Behavior" folder. I can just about guarantee that's your problem. Other wise Bad Behavior will block any automated function coming into your install from your IP address (it thinks it's a spam bot) for instance like trying to publish to your blog from a local editor like Windows Live Writer for example. Ask me how I know this. ;).