Andy Skelton wrote:
On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Kirk M<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
I was searching through the Media Library (both) for a certain image that
was uploaded in December, 2006 and I discovered that the Media Library's
date "records" do not extend past January, 2007. All media before that date
are not listed in the Media Library(s).

Do the missing media items have records in the wp_posts table with the
"attachment" post_type? If so, compare those records to newer ones. If
not, well, there's your answer. :-)

Andy
Hey Andy,

Good point! I shall check this out later today (my mind is obviously going...I know it). :D