This may be beneath your level, but I have a tutorial up on how to do array options in WordPress:

Consolidate Options with Arrays in your WordPress Plugins
<http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/2008/07/consolidate-options-with-arrays/ >

Perfect for the beginner/intermediate plugin coder in your life. ;)

Stephen