I'm actually not sure but to me it still looks like it might be theme or plugin related. I'm also thinking that when Allahverdi deactivated all his plugins and changed to the "Default" theme he might have not cleared his browser's cache as well as any caching plugins he might have had before checking again. Other than that, I've reached the end of my knowledge.

From: "Paul Robinson" <pablorobin...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:27 AM
To: <wp-testers@lists.automattic.com>
Subject: Re: [wp-testers] RSS error

From looking through your RSS feed I can see that for some unknown reason
the closing tag to your atom:link tag is missing. I think it should be self
closing. Mine looks like this:

<atom:link rel="self" href="http://celeborama.net/feed/";
type="application/rss+xml" />

Yours looks like this:

<atom:link href="http://creative-boy.com/feed/"; rel="self"
type="application/rss+xml" >

Notice the missing self close on the tag. I believe this is what is causing your problem. I'm not exactly sure why WP seems to be missing it off though.
Any thoughts Kirk?

Paul.