I've just updated my local WordPress sandbox to the latest ("Stay Updated") build and noticed that when the Dashboard is set to 2 or more columns, all modules are aligned left and cannot be moved elsewhere. The modules can actually be moved but do not drop into any other column, snapping back to their original place in the left column.

Note: The modules resize correctly depending on how many columns I chose from the Screen options. They just won't drop anywhere except the left hand column. I can also rearrange the modules to different positions in the left hand column as well.

Anyone else seeing this?