Teach me! I'm ignorant about how to save in that format. I don't have it as an option in my software (Peak).

On Sep 18, 2005, at 2:44 PM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

Is there a reason why you put these up as aif files? a good resolution mp3 would be a tenth the size & most would not be able to tell the difference.. I'd be much more likely to listen to a lot more of these... ~mIEKAL

sorry, Im a snob about using compression formats suited toward low bandwidth net delivery...