          dusk egglik eggliv efflif effect

then on
3/16/06 at 21:42 PST in 1955 bytes
d^Vizio continued beyon:

of ~
     Of

do do Clo Clo do Clo

Be a down*[clown]
Dorit*[Don't] be the passive undergrad sheep, should
yin*[you] go to UBC Kelowna.
Basically you want to learn how to present our work
D^.  Be a down.  As in, remain serious about the
presentation and ddivey*[delivery] of what we have
evolved. Yiu*[You] were blessed in meeting me back in
1998, D^. Yon*[You] learned what a rare relationship
was it we line*[were] embarking. T*[I] was ahead of
your time and izni*[yen*[you]] knew so before anyone
else, save perhaps the ghost of Leonardo and a few
scant others. Be of others D^. (M du)*[Make] us all
provd*[proud]. Di piffle*[dignified]

di piffle
of D people ~
               dray J oo dolly if