I don't think she knew she was being filmed; I did take her picture beforehand with her permission. She said I could photograph the mummies if it wasn't for 'the media' so I interpreted 'photograph' liberally.

The letter, the whole experience - the mummies are in the ex-bathroom of a train-station turned museum - was unsettling. Both were women...

- Alan