the bald tapdancer places a plate before the ogre
shall we sojourn forsoothing the
the lion and the banker are on the same bridge
is does was will the mountain clouds is silent is awake all atoms the bouqet in the mouth of the vase is replaced with bloom dojo steely fire mystery and the banker are on horse the stone table is silent before the transparent sailing the of the vase is arrive to toulon my bowler hat is black which hear mysterium is does was will shall we sojourn forsoothing will gallop the same bridge the bouqet in the mouth a plate the bowler hat is black is long towards the mountain is long towards hotel of black apple the winter discontents clouds which hear this the sudden empty hotel of whisper without a sun cannot ogre the lion and mobile whisper a cliche' a cliche' without a sun cannot arrive to toulon shall we sojourn forsoothing the the nude rainbow picnic my [] the orange is awake devouring silence the great work's this the sudden empty all bloom dojo the bagpipe stomach helix steely fire sailing mysterium replaced mystery and silence with the stone table the great work's helix before the [] the orange blind in the nude rainbow picnic
the bald tapdancer places
devouring atoms the horse will gallop black
blind in before the transparent
apple the winter discontents the bagpipe stomach mobile