The consciousness cloud pulses
as we invert the madness
of knowing others' thought
globally
POF {Point of Flexure]
W'all we are ~
               era ew llam

Yup.... I'm usually pretty good about 11am... coherence-ly speaking

D^

le PS.
Late one afternoon in 1988, canoeing, 25 miles from the nearest road, in Northern Ontario, on an overgrown meandering stream I pointed though the thicket up a dammed slough, indicating to my partner in the bow, a beaver, paddling 50 yards away in her glass pool. We glided past in hushed quietude, taking in the serene beauty. Unbeknownst to me, and without warning, between the beaver and our canoe, at VERY close range (one foot from my port gunnel) the beaver's partner _###SLAPPED###_ its' crosshatched tail and dove out of sight. I SCREAMED. My partner howled. In laughter, we joined. It's the only scream I can remember having ever made. It felt great.