<http://www.wsherc.org/writingcontest/contest.aspx> Holocaust Writing, Art
and Video Contest!

Submit entries now!
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001LBFqJx4g1KAYo7NDTM1jzKN8ku6wKU2wZcy-LKCnD17Z
wGJei_CrIj4EB7rwZ_IqYAr3mjPiarizTLoIEDjSU1_nyEA1fWyQbmcAuOtpqOA1IBJXcwj1muAO
R1dJx_BofYe8tUWOEasuznGbZtdQnQ==>   Deadline- April 19, 2013.

We will be posting and displaying submissions throughout the year.  Winners
will be awarded at a community program in Seattle on June 2, 2013.

Contest is open to students in grades 5-12 in the Pacific Northwest
(Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska). Sponsored by the Washington State
Holocaust Education Resource Center.

Contest Theme  <http://www.wsherc.org/writingcontest/contest.aspx> &
Guidelines

Print-Friendly Flyer <http://www.wsherc.org/PDF/WritingArtContest2013.pdf>

See last year <http://www.wsherc.org/writingcontest/WAC2012_winners.aspx> 's
winners!

Ilana Cone Kennedy
Director of Education
Washington State Holocaust Education Resource Center
ila...@wsherc.org | 206-774-2201 | www.wsherc.org

<https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Washington-State-Holocaust-Education-Reso
urce-Center/140140310737>
<https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Washington-State-Holocaust-Education-Reso
urce-Center/140140310737> Like us on Facebook!

<<image003.jpg>>