Please pass this information on to History and Social Studies Teachers,
Grades 5 - 12, principals, curriculum directors, and superintendents.

History Scholarship Deadline is March 1!

Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your program development with a
scholarship of up to $1000 from the Colonial Dames of Washington.  Go to the
Colonial Dames of Washington website
http://www.nscdawa.com/students-teachers for important information and
application.  Applications for this year's scholarships must be received by
March 1, 2013.

If you know of a teacher who can benefit from any of our scholarships (there
are 4 different categories), please pass the information on to them.

For a number of years the Colonial Dames of Washington has been helping
history teachers access classes, curricula, and program enhancements to
instill in their students the vitality of our country's history.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Dorothy Kehres

Colonial Dames of Washington