There's been a problem with a bit of load lag in IE from my latest project. In FF08, Safari, and NN7 it comes up without the lag. Is there something that IE doesn't like about my page, or is it just coughing over the CSS used? I've done many CSS sites in the past, but haven't run into this lag problem.

This is also a new site, and I would appreciate any issues or comments about the accessibility or layout, etc. All pages are validated XHTML Trans and the CSS checks too :) The names of the sections/links may sound quite odd, but the client has requested those specific names (aka, can't change them).

site: http://www.theward.net/psyc
css: http://www.theward.net/psyc/css/general.css

--

Ryan Christie