I am curious as to why Firefox only understands the title attribute when creating tool tips, why cant we just use ALT? Cause if we want tool tips on our sites to work on all browsers this means we have to enter an ALT & TITLE attribute which doubles the code for the same thing? Not very nice code in my opinion (necessary but i don't see why) then if we just use TITLE attribute we get Web Standards errors when validating our code? Yet if we just use ALT we don't get tool tips in Firefox ???? Whats the deal with this? I have always wondered i hope someone can enlighten me!

Cheers! :-)

(If anyone saw my previous post about trying to position a DIV tag always bottom right of the page, and has a solution for that, please help me! I still haven't worked it out)

Josef Dunne
Web Developer

w: http://www.burninthespotlight.com

Get Firefox!

THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE NOT THE NAMED ADDRESSEE YOU MUST NOT USE OR DISCLOSE SUCH
INFORMATION.