From: Martin E [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 30 January 2004 11:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] Making my menus work across multiple browsers

Hello Seona,

I haven't looked into the far-to-the-right sub menu issue yet, but I can fix your validation problem. Your DOCTYPE is incorrectly written:

Current:
<!DOCTYPE xhtml PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Needs to be:

Notice the key word right after the !DOCTYPE declaration - xhtml. It needs to be html.

HTH,

Martin E.