AFAIK since a label element's "for" attribute uses a DOM id reference
you are required to give each checkbox a unique id.

Also name="cars[]" implies you are creating the form dynamically, so
just add an iterator to the end of your id's for both input and label.

for="car0"
id="car0"

for="car1"
id="car1"