Chris

Moz is actually doing the right thing here - with the height of 400px and overflow on.
I took the overflow and height from outer-content and it works fine in Mozilla. You may then see the peekaboo bug pop in IE cause by the floating navigation - in which case set a height of 100% on outer-content.

I donīt have IE running at the moment so I canīt check the results of this - but it should work.

HTH
James

Chris Stratford wrote:

Hey James,

I want the information to flow on the page, not need scrolling...

I want it to display on mozilla - how it displays now in IE...

but Mozilla cut from the 400px ...
and then everything is chucked on top of the footer...

Chris Stratford
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Http://www.neester.com