On 6 Mar 2004, at 21:44, Martin Chapman wrote:

I was finding it bit daunting, since the site I am re-coding is based on ASP.NET, and as I am sure many of you know... Microsoft + ASP.NET + web = 666

Reall, what we need is a book that explains how to achieve acceptable levels of accessibility using tools/technologies like ASP.net and (deep breath) FrontPage. There are a lot of sites built by admin type bods using FrontPage because, well, it's cheap or comes as part of a standard desktop software install for come corporates. it's there so it gets used and we know what the end result is.

I'm not sure if such a book exists at this time, but I believe that Molly Holzschlag (who's written some 15 or so books on the web and is a WaSP member) was working on something like this some time back.

Ian Lloyd
WEB: http://www.ian-lloyd.com/  |  AIM: uklloydi
Round-the-World trip blog: http://ianandmanda.typepad.com/