From: Paul Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 March 2004 4:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] turning back to the dark side...

As a footnote to this thread I want to add that I did in fact stick to the
light and the way and the website was launched as XHTML/CSS. In my darkest
hour of frustration I did try and re-do the pages with HTML tables and found
that it was causing more troubles than it was worth. So, I persisted and
found a way to get the layout to behave in IE with divs. I won't bore you
all with the whole story but I found out what IE needed to render the page
in it's own peculiarly flawed way.

If anyone wants to see the finished version check out:
http://www.books24x7.net.au - just don't view source on the New Releases
page (that was out of my control). If anyone wants to enter the free
competition go ahead as it's a great prize and there is a statistically good
chance of winning.

Thanks to the folks on this list who tried their best to keep me on the
straight and narrow (especially "BHP" David).

Regards
PAUL ROSS
SkyRocket Design Co
http://www.skyrocket.com.au