Ryan

The site works well on the Mac and all links worked. It's nicely done; informational and functional. If I had a comment to the design, is would be that some of the pages have a lot of white space from lack of content. Since there are so many headings, why not propose to consolidate the links with little content on one informational page and thus making it easier for the users to find content. Just my thoughts.

Leo