    *From:* Michael Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    *Sent:* Wednesday, March 17, 2004 6:57 PM
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    *Subject:* RE: [WSG] dreamweaver

    I meant to mention (but forgot) a couple of great features for
    someone who’s converting a site to web standards … .

    You can search and replace based on characters or words, but also
    on tags. For example you can have it remove all font tags
    regardless of the parameters set for them, or change all upper
    case tags to lower case. And you can do it over an entire site,
    not just the file that is current or the open files.

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

AFP Webworks