The great thing about CSS is that you can specify what devices see what stylesheet. So write a stylesheet using all the colors in the rainbow for screen, and write one using the websafe variety for handhelds.

-----
Jeremy Flint
www.jeremyflint.com

Leo J. O'Campo wrote:
Simon

Read the reply more carefully and you'll see I was targeting a desktop audience and speaking about desktop monitors.

Leo