Sorry no answer to the problem... But your services div has a margin
left of 197 and your splitter one has a margin left of 200. The splitter
seems to be pushing out as well in ie5.0, im not sure why that is.
Probably the width of the feature or services div becomes smaller in ie5
and so its out of whack.

Also with regards to your box model hacks, if you haven't used a left or
right padding/margin, ie5 and 6 should read the width as the same non?
So no need to use the hack? Or does ie5 put some stupid 2 pixel space in
for some reason?

How come you decided to use float and abosolute positioning? I would
have thought to only use one or the other, not together. It is sitting
within the main div already so would float: right take care of the
positioning using a specific margin and width? Or does it break the
layout?

Site looks awesome btw, shadows are nicely done imo.

Tim Hill
Computer Associates
Graphic Artist
tel: +612 9937 0792