Title: Message

Thanks Leslie.  I did know that table didn’t display properly in some browsers.  It’s a footer file that dates back to 18 months ago – antique.   I’m rebuilding my site using a new CMS I’m writing and a shopping cart I’m writing,  so I didn’t pay much attention to that part of it.  However I want to package this up as a free utility for coldfusion developers, and I have to write a new footer for that purpose.  So I think I’ll put it on the page you have been looking at too.  My new site is going to be XHTML1.0 Strict if I can get it that far.  It’ll depend on being able to get a WYSIWYG inline editor that’ll produce valid XHTML code.  Certainly I’m going to lose all  tables except for tabular data (At the moment only one page on the whole site qualifies for that).   This page doesn’t have any tables either, except in the footer.

Thanks for looking at it, and thanks for the nice comments.

Does anyone have any ideas of ways to make the gadget more useful for design purposes?  IN my case, I’m so artistically challenged, I have to keep charts to show me which colours to use, or my work will end up like a rainbow  (see an earlier page – also my work but dates back 18 months -  at http://www.hawkradio.org.au/bluegrass and you’ll see what I mean.   I think I’ll use that page as a “before” page in a design class.

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

AFP Webworks