Randall

Remove the xml prologue [<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>] It's not required and IE chokes on it.

Leo

On Saturday, April 3, 2004, at 03:47 AM, Randall Potter wrote:

I'm having an issue where the site that I'm working on validates as xhtml-strict and looks fine under Gecko and KHTML based browsers but, fails to load in IE, Opera, and dillo. I would much appreciate it if someone could help me out here and tell me what I'm missing.

http://www.aegisconsulting.org/proof

Thank you in advance,

Randall Potter