Adam Carmichael wrote:
The third and final problem is that several themes I'm planning on using it with may want to have different width so it needs to be fairly fluidic. I tried using percentages with this but I got no where.

I woke up and got somewhere on the [1] percentage based layout over [0] the original layout. Now the important stuff to tackle.

[0] http://carneeki.net/tmp/bargraph/version/0/list.htm
[1] http://carneeki.net/tmp/bargraph/version/1/list.htm

--
|Adam Carmichael, A+, 2xMCP (Windows 2000), Cert IV Helpdesk Admin |