This is a testing ground for me -- obviously. I am trying to implement the hover/pop-up menus as demonstrated in More Eric Meyers on CSS and I can't quite figure out how to get the pop-outs to appear on top of the center div, rather than disappearing behind it. The third level of nav can't be seen at all.

Help, anyone?

http://www.pcc.com/testing/clientwelcome.html

--
Barbara Dozetos                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Physician's Computer Company    Marketing Team