The voices are telling me that [EMAIL PROTECTED] said on 5/18/2004 8:43 PM:

So, yes, ' is a better solution than the one I posted.

Except that [censored] MSIE doesn't display the apostrophe. It gets it fine (as slapping <?xml version='1.0'?> onto the top and renaming it to "foo.xml" demonstrates), but when it comes to displaying it, it can't be bothered.

I toad you I'd subtract from the sum of human knowledge.  Back to lurk.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
bob at crispen dot org

Some people just don't know how to drive... I call these people
"Everybody But Me"