Thanks Peller for the link.

I did had a look. but my problem is a bit different. I am not using flat floated
menus. If it is flat than i can put a similar bg color or graphics to level the bottom
alignment along with the footer. My problem is a bit different. The content & the
sidebar or both separate "rounded cornor" containters. I hope you have seen
Macromedia's product page. or chk this link  http://www.macromedia.com/software/flex/
and look for the right side link bar moves all the way down exactly to meet the
content's bottom page.  I want replicate something similar too. How now i can align
the bottom edge for my content & the right side bar.

I have just gone thru the source code of that page, but couldn't figure out how it is
being aligned.

any ideas..

Narain