OK Ive narrowed down the code which makes IE4 crash to the 2nd box floated on the right hand side (currently commented out from line 221 - line 235) of http://www.bhatt.id.au/test.php

Basically the 2nd lower box "sample article" is formatted the same way as the "sample site" box above it, however to get both to float right and be one above each other I had to add a container div called "container_of_samples", the problem lies somewhere there, but I cant tell where ...

any thoughts?

--
Neerav Bhatt
http://www.bhatt.id.au

Neerav wrote:
Hi

I was just testing http://www.bhatt.id.au/test.php on the standalone windows versions of Internet explorer that you can get from http://www.quirksmode.org/browsers/multipleie.html , all worked fine except IE4 which froze immediately after displaying the page and took up 100% of cpu time until i killed its process

Does anyone have a "real" Win IE4 they could test http://www.bhatt.id.au/test.php on to see if it still crashes ?

thanks
Neerav