From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of 7 sinz
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 6:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] Suckerfish

Hi, im trying to manipulate the suckerfish dropdown too act like
macromedia's flash dropdown.

It works fine in both IE and firefox but with one exception. When you hover
in IE, as soon as you hover off the first level list item, the second level
will vanish. Now i've tried a lot of coding to get it to work, and im really
considering using a flash alternative.

Im not after anyone to 'do they work for me' , i've already done everything
i can think of, and im hoping Russ or any other members of the guru sqaud
can help stomp this solution out.

i've attached the file if you'd care to have  a look and help me out.

thanks in advance

Get a Credit Card - 60 sec online response:
http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;8097459;9106288;b?http://www.anz.com/aus/pr
omo/qantas5000ninemsn
   [AU only]