From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Nick Gleitzman
Sent: 06 June 2004 04:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] Centering a liquid grid of image thumbs and captions

I'm with Mike - that's brilliant. It'll certainly fix my immediate
needs. Thanks, Kristof!

One question: what's this hack for?

* html #images a {
     height: 100px;
     he\ight: 95px;
}

OK, I lied. Second question: your solution is very usable; I class this
as 'elegant' because all the img/caption pairs are contained in one
(open-ended) list. Just what I was after. But just out of interest, do
you think it's possible to go one step further, and style the list so
that the number of images in a row varies as window is resized - still
keeping the 'grid' centred - for a truly liquid layout?

Nick
Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/