Hello Mike,

thanx a lot. now it's cool for ie but at least in opera & mozilla
ist's not centered anymore. please don't let me check for nav.apps because
i'm reaaalllyy tired of that...

and by the way, why does ie behave like this???

_alex

--
Best regards,
 alex                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]