From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bert Doorn
Sent: June 16, 2004 12:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG] Must Read

<opinion>
Whatever the technique, using images for headings is, to me, backward,
"pixel perfect", print thinking.

I visited the site - I only have a modem connection.  I dind't like the way
the headings disappeared, got replaced with image placeholders which
sloooowly filled up with text that was there in the first place.

Perhaps I am a lone voice in the desert, but why go back to 1990's style
websites when we have CSS?  Is it necessary to make people wait, just so you
can show them the font YOU like (and they might not be able to see anyway)?
</opinion>

Regards
--
Bert Doorn, Better Web Design