Hey Vlad,

Thanks for the link
I am downloading it now.
Although I already fully coded my algorithm and its working 100% fine so far...
I could have saved myself an hour or two :S

Is the file a object for VB?

thanks!

Vlad Alexander (XStandard) wrote:

Hi Chris,

I am still working on the Parsing algorigthm.

If you are on Windows, you can use our free CSS parser. Here is the link:

http://xstandard.com/page.asp?p=E784B605-2413-49B1-B17C-20A634CB0150

Regards,
-Vlad
XStandard Development Team