Thanks to the help of other list members, my new website is coming along nicely, but now I have another question.

See www.zebragraphics.co.uk/newzebra/pages/brochures/babtaca5.html for a sample page from the portfolio section of the site. I have tried and failed to come up with a way of putting the caption text to the right of the BABTAC image, within the content div. For now, I've put the text beneath the navigation buttons in the sidebar div, but I'm not really happy with it being there; to the right of the image seems a more appropriate place.

So, can anyone tell me how/if I can put the text where I want it and, ideally, continue to have the whole page centred within the browser window? CSS here: www.zebragraphics.co.uk/styles/main.css

Thanks,
Mary
www.zebragraphics.co.uk