Hi,

Thanks, as this topic caused a bit of unrest last evening. After looking in terms of a gathering in which diverse taste need accommodation, serving one vegetarian entree as an alternative is just courteous. Browser sniffing, can be used in such a manner to allow a seamless experience for non-plug in users, or wireless. Serving (1) standards based alternative, not a buffet of little hacks to please every UA.

So I look forward to adding this technique to my tool kit, as with any tool, to be called upon only when needed.

"Complexity is good, complicated is bad."
                                        —Paolo Soleri