On Monday, July 5, 2004, at 02:58  PM, Hugh Todd wrote:

We've had many, many calls for emails to this list to be posted in plain text rather than HTML or rich text.

May I reiterate the call? A fair number of recent emails have shown up in my email client with tiny, hard-to-read text.

So, please use plain text in emails if you want to be read.

Hear, hear. Try View Source on a HTML or RT message - tag soup, with croutons! We spend so much energy on Standards for our sites - how about applying the principals to mail? The messages will be smaller, quicker - everyone will benefit, not the least the list admin!

Thanks - Nick
Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/