Hi all

WCAG is on topic -please discuss all you want, but address the topic, not the person. The list is here to provide a constructive discussion on web standards and accessibility. If you want to be destructive or have a beef with the author, don't do it here as your subscription will be removed.

Regards
James

http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm

> That is a very very poor quiz, and shows the author does not
> understand WCAG1 very well at all.  Actually, it shows more that he
> does not know how to form the proper questions.

---