From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of 7 sinz
Sent: 23 July 2004 11:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] After CSS?

Hi all,

Im an 19 yer old desinger, with a particular interest in web design. For the
last 8 motnhs i've been huddled up in my workspace practising my art
learning the ins and out of CSS and pretty much learning the language to a
T.

Anything i used to do with nested tables I now write with CSS, layouts
dependant on the viewport are atill time consuming to make, and depending on
browser support/target audience & scale of the project they can be time
consuming, still i managae to pull through.
Fixed width layouts are no brainers to use, i feel once you've comfortably
mastered positioning in CSS you pretty much can design any layout you cut
outta of Photoshop/other image editor.
Not to say that thats all you need to know when developing with CSS, but it
is a main part of structual design, once you can write it fluently theres no
stopping or holing back with what kind of structure your static design may
be.

Now, it took me a while to get here, but we all got to start somewhere.
But what now? How can you prepare for the next specification, new attributes
and selectors, is there a test suite for CSS3?.  Im a graphic designer,
who's passion for web development introduced me to one of the strongest
client side languages available to any developer, now that im at a point of
"speaking fluent CSS" what do i tackle next, what new CSS3 flavours can i
focus on for the next wave of innovation?

Kind Regards

Searching for that dream home? Try   http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au  for
all your property needs.